Gallery archive 07

Started by silverlemon, June 04, 2007, 06:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

Wow - lovely stuff already  :)

I only looked after this one briefly - its already on its way to a new home - more vet odds I'm afraid but I can't put them down  :)

Ilona

This is one from me and just listed on my site.

Ilona

Billie

This Christmas will be my first anniversary of lampworking.  Needless to say, most people are getting glassy gifts...  ;D  This is what I've been working on this weekend.  Another two winestoppers, some bookmarks and a couple of bracelets yet to be done...

Shirley

You've been busy, Billie. Like the one at the bottom with the cute leafy beadcaps. :)

Here's a few from me - Totally Autumnal

and a couple of focals. I think the tube is the best one I've made in this style. Very pleased with it.

Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

Ilona

Hi,

I am surprised that I am the first to show my glassy goodies this week.
This is a selection, and most are all ready spoken for, only one has made it onto my website.

Dragonfire Glass

faux boro - I loved making these  ;D

Sarah

Oh lovely beads  ;D

I particularly like those faux boro Collette  - really lovely!

Just for a change I've been playing with odd lots & silver  ::) I won't be boring you with many more of these till Quinton & Hazel start selling it 'though as I'm almost out of my taster pack :'(

LesleyMac

Oh wow, lovely lovely beadies everyone,  I have been playing with my Karen Leonardo Petal Puller tools, I have to say this is great fun and is brilliant for teaching heat control.  Anyway I only had an hour last night when I came home from work but I made three, not too brilliant ones, however I can't wait to have another go as I have hundreds of ideas.  These are in the order I made them and I think improve with practice.  Long way to go I know and I guess I should wait till I am perfect but I think its fun to see the first ones and then hopefully as they get better.  ;D

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196

Sarah

Just one from me but its a bit of a whopper

Billie

Beautiful work everyone! 

Back at the torch tomorrow finishing the last of the Christmas presents to be in the post before Wednesday.  Here are a few I made Friday to go in the post tomorrow! Everyone in my family seems to like brown...!

LesleyMac

Cute angels Maryse :)
Julie and Billie - fantastic wine stoppers both of you and Julie do show the goddess :)
Mindy - lovely as always and like you I can't stop making beads but that is nothing new and I know I should be shopping or something.

A new set from me

Bit of a close up of them

A new focal - front and back

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196

*rowanberry*

here's what else I have done apart from terranova :D

The bottom tree is a wopping 43mm across - shame theres a blooming small crack in it! (gonna ebay it anyway should anyone want a cheap large tree bead complete with crack at a stupidly low price!).
Claire

Vicki

Ooooh dora, those are gorgeous ;D

don't laugh....glass fried eggs ;D

Billie

Shirley - gorgeous beads.  The bottom is my favourite.

Emma, I love the shades in those lentils.

My recent stint at the torch produced these.  Going to brave the temperature in the cellar again tomorrow...  :-\

Etched to reflect the frost outside!

Seasonal colours  ;)

And I just like purple and green!

Shirley

Where is everyone? I get to start the thread again :D

Ok, at the risk of you all getting fed up with me, I have some more beadies. All I can promise is that there isn't a single scrolled tube among them - couldn't get it to photograph in the fading light! :D

I had to do another tree bead. I suspect it won't be the last either. The postie came halfway through this with a signed for parcel, so he had to come into my studio (garage) while I held the bead in the flame and signed ;D

Then I got to playing with the old iris gold. Love that stuff.

Big apologies for the bead release but these haven't been in the kiln yet, so anything could happen!
Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver