Glass cutters - two questions - this is the 1st

Started by Grody, December 10, 2010, 02:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat from Canvey

Not pudding, but I'm eating Spoony's Funky Chunky Caramel Shortcake Ice Cream as I type. We have a thaw and nearly all the snow has gone from the front and back gardens. Even the cats ventured outside for a few minutes.

jammie

Ah now yum! That's a  puddin among puddins,  another  theory down the pan! :)

AnnaSpanna

ooooh never heard of that ice cream..... sounds luscious though. Might have to go find some for when I'm feeling better!

Lucas

Course the good thing about the cold is that I don't need to worry that I have more chilled food (inc puddings) than I have room in my fridge - bags of stuff outside the backdoor!
What was that about cutters??

JaySpangles

This poor person asked a serious question, and all you lot can do is make puns about pies, puddings and ice cream! 
I suspect we won't ever hear from Grody again. 
Dear Grody - take heart.  SOMETIMES you will get a sensible answer (not often though)
I am giggling my way to the pudding cupboard now..............

Grody

Hmmmm......... I think there's a Mars/Venus situation here. For those who tried to give a constructive comment - thank you but, for the rest, I hope to goes straight to your hips! javascript:void(0);

I'll post the second question now - I'm no wiser but I do think this one has run out of steam (although, not calories).

AnnaSpanna

There is so no gender distinction here whatsoever....

ladies get yer 'handbags we've got a live 'un ere who seems to not 'ave a sweet tooth!!!!!

;D

julieHB

Actually Grody, independently of Mars and Venus, I think you have been given your answer (never mind the jokes!)  :)

Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr