Main Menu

I made marbles

Started by ♥♥Tan♥♥, November 23, 2010, 08:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lush!

Okay, I believe you now  ;D

Fantastic roundness you got there, I love that blue swirly marble.  And I do definitely bow to you cos all my boro bits are still sitting waiting for me to pay them some attention and I wouldn't even know where to start with a marble or a dragon so you are well worthy of BBC interviews and book deals  ;D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

mizgeorge

erm. TAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how good are you? I'm fighting Julie for the swirly one (though I love the one on the other end too). Love the dragon - he's definitely the one swimming in the golden pool from Voyage of the Dawn Treader...

sublimekate

swoonage  :D

I love the bumble bee style one  :) so clever!!

♥♥Tan♥♥

Well you guys have just made me feel a whooole lot better about them :D

Jolene

Boro is so your thing you clever lass!

garishglobes

Those marbles are a bit flipping round, aren't they?   :D :D I love the orange one best of all (what colour is that, by the way because it has come out fab), plus I can definitely see a proper implosion stem going on there and the dragon is just adorable and cute and if he/she is off mandrel I am even more dead impressed!!  

♥♥Tan♥♥

Right Em, that orange one.......I think its butterscotch but ..........I had a burned through plastic baggie in my vase along with my rods of clear and whenI took them out to clean them there were these grains in the bottom along with the baggie that had butterscotch written on it.

I have no idea where it came from, I didn't even know it was there and it must have been there a good five years, I guessed it was boro purely because its in with the clear boro rods.......luckily it hasn't blown up so I must have guessed right :D

Steampunkglass

They are rather good, I'd say!!! Much, much rounder than my first efforts were! Welcome over to The Darkside, there'll be no going back from here  ;D  ;) ;) ;)

julieHB

Swoon! Lovely round boroness, and loooove the dragon! Clever cat!  :D
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

dangerousbead

Marbles.... Round .... Bubbles..... Cracquelure effect..... all goood, would like to suck the orange one for a bit  ;D

♥♥Tan♥♥

Steady now..........it is the dark side after all ;)

Emerald

those Marbles are ace and i love that dragon

ScarletLeonard

Ohh they are fab. I like the bubbles the distressed look is funky.

I too have my eye on the black/blue/purple swirly one looks like a tornado.

Margram

Um, I think you might be a natural, Tan...I love the swirly black marble best and the handsome dragon :)
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

mirri marie

Thank goodness they turned up, now I know where to come, I've been looking for my marbles everywhere!  ;D  :D
Fantastic work Tan xx