Main Menu

I made marbles

Started by ♥♥Tan♥♥, November 23, 2010, 08:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fionaess

Woooo hoooo... where are the pics !!!!!!!!!!

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

Chameleon

dangerousbead

Being thick now, how do you make a marble? I'm impressed though, with or without pics, pref with :)

Steampunkglass

Yup, I'm intrigued too, we need pictures!
BTW Brasso also takes off some of those annoying 'floor debris and melted carpet/floor varnish' stains too, but does take a while to polish them off with it!

mirri marie

Tan, you are a tease  ;) show us some piccies, pretty please  ;D

garishglobes

JaySpangles

DragonflyLynne

for chain maille supplies, kits & workshops, bespoke headpins, earwires and more! Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crispy and taste good with ketchup! Dragonfly (Lynne)

ScarletLeonard

Yes Tan you've kept us waiting long enough :)

dangerousbead

Quote from: garishglobes on November 24, 2010, 01:34:34 PM
Jane, here's a marble demo from Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va4z6Bk6Qj4  :)
Thanks Emma, can't see me making one of those on a HH in a million years : )

♥♥Tan♥♥

Ok, I feel as if I should be posting in the boro thread but am waaaayyy not good enough yet so shall have a little hoggy on my ownsome. I had clear, just under  half an inch of what I think was crayon yellow and some black and purple frit and some butterscotch frit in the bottom of a vase.......don't ask.

So now, you have to excuse the fact that there are really terrible air bubbles that look like cracks and the fact that the colours are a bit naff but do feel free to swoon at their wonderful roundess ;D

Then I had a play at a dragon with some of that butterscotch?

Then an implosion flower but with a proper stemmy thing going down the back, unfortunately its not very clear in the pictures
The back

The implosiony bit

So this is where I step back and the offers from publishers come flooding in because they are just astounded at my natural boro ability and see the awful bubbles as an absolute joy and not a licence to explode, and wish to include me in their art books, Northstar will no doubt contact me to be their worldwide rep and all the companies will shower me with free boro. Of which I shall bestow kilos upon my fellow boro buds on here.

Kirstie will want me to demonstrate marbles on her homemade house thing and I guess BBC news will need me to make time for an interview................

sparrow

Loving dem marbles! Specially de one on de right!

;D

(sorry, got a cold!)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

♥♥Tan♥♥

SilverGems89

oooooooh i am swooning Tan, i love all of those marbles but especially the left most one! i even like the air bubbles  ;)

♥♥Tan♥♥

Back to being a total noob again :D