Easy Ventilation.......

Started by ♥♥Tan♥♥, November 11, 2010, 07:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puffin

Quote from: Krysia on December 17, 2010, 12:06:57 PM

or switch it on stick your head in front of the holes the one that feels like a hair dryer, that's the hole you put the tubing on, the one put by the torch  ;)

Love it I will make sure my nipples are nowhere near it
Stacey

A Little Love Goes A Long Way

www.sillymooz.blogspot.com

Krysia@No98

;D

What can I say, I'm VERY tired  ;D

(of to spend some quality time with the sofa!)
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

puffin

thats where i am after been out shopping i have stuck my arse on the sofa and not moved. i need a nap but no - one will let me  :(
Stacey

poledra1958

As I do not have room on my bench for this, is there any way of attaching it to the wall.  I have an air brick just above my head in the side wall to vent it out.

Really need to get some ventilation in my shed and some heating.

Jenny

HH on Bulk,

puffin

It came with screws and has a thing on the back that you can attach to the wall . if that helps  ;D
Stacey

Krysia@No98

oooo they have upgraded the package!

I'm tired after the company doo yesterday and the department doo today.  I am just off the sofa and thinking about dinner, the food today was dia.
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

puffin

So like Tan said it was easy to set up and my god it does suck a nipple off a stripper !!

I asked the hubby to stand in front whilst I turned it on , naked of course , ;)  but he declined my offer  ;D  I have no idea why  ::)

So if you are unsure whether to get one or not I highly recommend it.
Stacey

mariag

I've got the KSA 150-2E 730m3/hr as my studio set up is in our part converted double garage (a lot of air to shift!!!)
Used it properly for the first time today & it was great.
As others have said, really easy to set up & Progrow are great to deal with & answered all of the many questions that I had ;D

Blue Box Studio

Ordered mine Thursday lunchtime and it was delivered yesterday; now that's what I call service.  I can see why Tan  says it sucks the nipples off strippers - it sucks all the heat from my shedio as well, but probably means that, for the first time, I've not been in a warm bath of noxious gases.

If you are thinking of screwing it to the wall, the only wall bracket fits the narrow side (not the wide back).  You'll then have the width sticking out into the room.

Thanks to Steve at Progrow, who answered my endless silly questions.  Just hope I don't fry this like the cooker hood and extractor fan - although I've used for 3 hours today and (I waited until it had stopped and switched off at the mains) the fan and inside is not hot.  It took me a couple of hours to fix up, but I was fixing to a hole in the wall where the extractor fan once was and am pretty cack-handed when it comes to attaching things together.  I'm glad I didn't buy a bigger fan though, else I think it was sucked the torch off the table.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

flaming beads

Woohooo...a bit after the event...but I've just ordered mine and it maybe with me tomorrow or wednesday!!!....thanks for all the great info on this one!!....have been looking on and off for sooo long now.....glad the search is over... ;D

Lush!

Quote from: Blue Box Studio on December 25, 2010, 04:42:34 PM

Just hope I don't fry this like the cooker hood and extractor fan - although I've used for 3 hours today and (I waited until it had stopped and switched off at the mains) the fan and inside is not hot. 

I actually forgot to turn mine off last night  :o

Went out to empty the kiln this morning and was greeted by a familiar whirring sound ... oops  :-[

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Blue Box Studio

Quote from: Lush! on March 07, 2011, 07:30:20 PM
Quote from: Blue Box Studio on December 25, 2010, 04:42:34 PM

Just hope I don't fry this like the cooker hood and extractor fan - although I've used for 3 hours today and (I waited until it had stopped and switched off at the mains) the fan and inside is not hot. 

I actually forgot to turn mine off last night  :o

Went out to empty the kiln this morning and was greeted by a familiar whirring sound ... oops  :-[

If I left mine on all night I'd be greeted by the not-so-familiar noise of neighbours banging on my front door begging for quiet.  I think they are designed to be left on for hours at a time but you'd not use mine if you didn't want to draw attention to whatever you were cultivating in the spare room.  Perhaps mine is noisier because I have a reducing as a funnel on the front?
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

flaming beads

Highly recommended...my set up arrived yesterday..the day after I ordered it!...just gotta set it up now.. ;)

Rockpooljewels

Fab thread...OMG Tan you have cheered me right up  ;D ;D ;D

Right that seems to be settled then, progrow setup it is!

woohoo

Mandyxx
Glass..Glass..Glorious Glass...nothing quite like it for draining your cash!!!!!

http://www.rockpooljewels.etsy.com
http://rockpooljewels.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rockpooljewels/