COLOUR OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE - NOVEMBER 2010 - WITH A PRIZE! WINNER UP!!!!

Started by Kaz, November 03, 2010, 07:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

The colour of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Off Mandrel (thank you Sean and Gillian!) and Frit Happens!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Off Mandrel. The draw will take place on at the end of the month so make sure you get your entries in to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

So, the colour of the month for NOVEMBER 2010 is Effetre Chocolate Brown 444 or Effetre Dark Chocolate Brown 448! Yummy!!!!

Good luck!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

awrylemming

I think I have a rod in my starter pack.  Hmm, what to do with chocolate brown ...?

Shirl

:'( No chocolate brown in my starter pack!

I am looking forward to seeing what you girls all make with it, and will probably end up buying some ;D

Amber

elburnzo

Shirl

helbels

Sorry, this is a bit of a pants photo - need to retake it, but these are Milk Chocolate Brown with Beady Sam Frit & little touches of Aurae:

Magpie

You reminded me, that's what I did with the chocolate brown, made Christmas puds.

Have I lost my...... by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr

Jayne's Christmas beads 2009. by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr
The base of the pud marbles and BHB are chocolate brown.

Shirl

helenfc

here is my gingerbread heart :) with chocolate brown base, sparkly frit and swirls

Christmas Heart of Glass by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

love the xmas puds! xx

Tills

ooh lovely beads everyone, the PUD is fantastic Trudi!!  ;D

I have just found a rod so I 'might' join in!