Effetre Tans Pink and Light Pink answered...

Started by glassworks, May 14, 2007, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassworks

by way of a picture!!!!!

on the left we have "light pink - 068" and on the right "pink - 082" which will hence forth be name lavender blue in homage to dora and frantz's convention!! the one on the right is definitely 082 as i cut it myself, we DO NOT currently have the other colour shifting one 080, it IS however on backorder..

this is an answer to a lot of discussion about which glass is which - so i assumed i should post it here - please will the mods move it if neccessary?..

cheers

Q

littlegiggles

the only thing thats moving is that glass to my shed....

beadysam

Not if I get there first!!

Oh Q, I've got some 82 that is definately vetro.... its very similar to the rods that I have that I think are 82 Effetre , I've also got some of the Effetre 80 and that one is really nice ;)

Billie

I think I have both "pinks" (if both are in your studio pack then I definitely do).  Will have a rummage through by cupboard tonight (storage still not organised!!)  :)

glassworks

these are DEFINITELY both in our effetre mixed packs!!!

;D ;D ;D

Billie

Brilliant...!!  ;D ;D  I'm sure I can find something else in your shop to spend the pennies on  ;D ;D ;)

♥♥Tan♥♥

Thank god Billie, I don't feel so guilty when I know your in there with me with your itchy buy it now fingers

whew ;D

Billie

Itchy BIN fingers need to stick together for moral support... I wonder if there's a rehab centre for glass addicts...  ::)

glassworks

just make beads and post them on here - that's all the rehab you guys need... when you are down to the last rod of your own special odd colour, with no more in the world, THEN you can worry about hoarding!!!

;) ;D ;D ;D

♥♥Tan♥♥

♥♥Tan♥♥

hee keeeeps selling me stuffff and III cant stooopp :-[

Billie

Quote from: tanok on May 14, 2007, 04:15:55 PM
Get thee behind me glass whore >:(

OMG...!  DO you know, I mutter a very similar phrase to myself whenever I purchase something from Q..?  ROTFLMAO...!  That is FREAKY!!!

*Nicky*

glassworks

we don't know how or why it was called lavender blue, as even effetre themselves have no idea what colour we are refering too - i guess this is one that came from america and stuck... the only ONLY way to make sure you get the glass you want is to quote the product code - this is the only great certainty!!.. even alessia at effetre asks us to use the codes only when re-ordering..

this pink/light pink/lavender blue has caused us some chaos in the past  as nicky knows... we've finally decided to win the battle by giving up completely and just renaming the labels we have!!!..  ;D ;D ;D i still say the rod is pink, blueish hints but pink nevertheless!!!..

oh well, at least we're all sorted now... all you glass hoarders that have ordered 082, will GET 082 in your next boxes!!!

;) ;) ;D ;D

Billie

Another great reason to tell us what glass is being used on the S&T pieces... We stop Q from getting bored (or is that sleep??)  ;D