THEME OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE - AUGUST 2010 - WITH A PRIZE - WINNER UP!

Started by Kaz, August 06, 2010, 09:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

The theme of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Tuffnels (thank you Martin!) and Frit Happens!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Tuffnels. The draw will take place on at the end of the month so make sure you get your entries (beads and jewellery) in to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

So, the theme of the month for AUGUST 2010 is FLOWER POWER!

Feel free to interpret the theme in whichever way you choose!

Good luck!

Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Nikki

dinah46

Yellow friend

www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

Yellow friend

www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

Kalorlo

I haven't tried these before and could really do with some proper glass shears! They're a bit wibbly.

rocky

Wonderful beads one and all :)

Here are a couple of flowery beads. The flowers turned out a bit darker than I expected.

Deanne x

mummydude

well seeing all I'm making at the moment are flowers here are a couple from a newbie  :)

sorry for the massive pics

Vix

amareargentum

Dicentra made from Mary Lockwood's tutorial

And a couple of florals - the first that I am fairly happy with

rocky

Deanne x

AnnaSpanna

A few from me...

Sadly the lone bead stuck to mandrel and so is now a very pretty plant pot decoration!

Kalorlo

Lotus beads:

The purple one is the first of these I tried and I'm really happy with how it turned out! I found them fun and easy so I'm definitely making more  ;D