THEME OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE - AUGUST 2010 - WITH A PRIZE - WINNER UP!

Started by Kaz, August 06, 2010, 09:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbeadies

Just a couple of florals which I may have posted before, hope that's ok.

So many gorgeous beads! That pillow press is a great shape, that's a lovely set.

And I like the lotus beads a lot, did you learn to make them from a tutorial Kalorlo?

Amber

I'm not very good at flowers, I struggle to get the petals even  :(  I know, ppp... :D

Ilona

MadelineBunyan

as promised...blue rose murrini

my first Armadillo bead...thanks Anouk!
and a blue one

Betty the Chook

Hope it is ok if they are in bracelet form. Made this for one of my daughters best friends birthday. I don't usually do florals, but was quite happy with these.

I'm really a Fiona, not a Betty the Chook.
It's just that I rather like hens
.... more than a bit actually

http://www.rhinoglassbeads.com

Trudi

Those florals are very striking indeed.

Right - I'm now the proud owner of glass shears (scissors) so I had a go at cutting

Violet Flowers by Glittering Prize - Trudi, on Flickr

lampworklover

well egged on by Lush Julie at the Hereford bead fair, I bought some dark multi and made these

sarah t

i am so glad this is a random generator challenge and not a pick your favourite one

heres my entry

Kalorlo

Here's all my lotuses gathered together. The smaller ones are harder to keep tidy. I'd been planning to try more but I've been out of gas for the last week.

Lush!

Screeching in at the last minute ... I'm in awe of all the encased floral beads, I can't make those for toffee, so I'll add these instead

Orange, grey and cream by LushLampwork, on Flickr

Sunny Flower buttons in Harmony by LushLampwork, on Flickr

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

SilverGems89

running in here right at the end as well with these, they were made a few months ago so hope they still count!

and

MadelineBunyan

me three!

These are more flower power than just the floral theme I loosely interpreted with my rose murrini!
photos not as good as I'd hoped though.

Pandanimal

I came in here to see who had won and find out what Septembers challenge was going to be.
I did make a "flower" bead, but being the strange kind of person I am I decided to make an alien flower and it didn't work out very well so at that time I decided not to post a picture of it.
But seeing as the deadline is extended I'm afraid I am going to inflict you all with it now. This one is definitely a keeper, as no one would want to part with their hard earned for it.