Main Menu

Annealing beads

Started by Sandra, April 24, 2007, 11:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♥♥Tan♥♥

Nice one Trudi, we live and learn, its great having a choice of so many different types of glass now but the learning that comes with them is a mind bender

Trudi

Getting there!!

So much to learn and like a kid in a sweet shop I want it all yesterday!!

But I'm having so much fun in the meantime!

♥♥Tan♥♥

ITs all in the playing methinks ;)

Trudi

♥♥Tan♥♥

I find it so hard to sit down and just do one thing,,like a set,,my mind keeps going ooo what about this with this and that with that!!!! :P

Trudi

Sometimes I'll make the odd bead - and when it's cool I can see if I like it or not - or when it's cool it's easier to match the size and placements if there are lots of colours - then I'll make a set - sometimes it's easier making a set as the rods are warm already. When I've made a set I get a sense of achievement.

But then again like yourself sometimes I want to play to see the different effects!! I made 1 bead earlier today and as I was putting it in the blanket I thought it was gonna be a boring bead - but when it had cooled the effecr on it was really good - and i was fired up to make a set!! I don't tend to make large sets so it's not too bad. And some sets i make are not all the same but a theme!

♥♥Tan♥♥

I must be more disciplined!!

Trudi

I guess we're all different - that's what makes this forum such a great melting pot of ideas!!

We all are inspired to try new methods & ideas!