my oxycon is broke!

Started by devoncows, February 19, 2007, 10:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Nicky*

Your right Vicki, ive spent far too much on it already and ive still got to put flooring down and all the little finishing bits - aggghh

I want a mini cc HP as thats what i learned on, trying to get mine from the states so just working out whos cheapest and i have got to order my oxycon from Martin. I think the sooner i do that the less risk of me spending that money as well hehehe !

BeadyBugs

Ooo fab - that was another torch I was looking at too.  I hope you get one sorted Nicky.  And get the oxycon bought, reckon you're right, if you get the stuff you 'have' to get first - the rest will follow......eventually. ;D

I think glass sheds were designed to eat money Vicki...we should just plaster the walls with fivers and have done with it! LOL! ;D

HP x
Helen P

Vicki

& I just got a telling off from my husband cos hes just tidied my sons room 'cos I left a mess where the self unit unit used to be, but is now in my shed....I can't have glass on the florr can I...doh!...men  ;D

Caroline

hehehe, men just don't understand

devoncows

no they do not! I'm getting nothing but hassel at the moment, I've just stoped talking to him or listening! the only problem is my sheds arriving tomorrow and i need him to help put it up!!!! Men! can't live with them can't live with out them!