My kiln went pop!

Started by MangoBeads, February 10, 2007, 06:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devoncows

hope you got it going again!
I think i'm going to get a sc2. hopefully by the end of the week then i'm going bankrupt!  if you need kiln space let me know!
Alice.

BeadyBugs

Yeh Manda - did you get it sorted?  Had the elastic band snapped? ;D

HP x
Helen P

MangoBeads

HP ! Yey got it sorted it was a fuse in a lamp ! buggered the whole wiring system all working now !

BeadyBugs

Fab!  Glad you got it sorted - not so glad you knackered everything!  Oops! ::)

HP x
Helen P

MangoBeads

... then my dremel broke !

handmadeheaven.biz

oh heck manda! did you upset a gypsy or something?!

MangoBeads

- beginning to think I upset someone !  ???

Well good news is i bought a super new dremel its the new model cordless shaped like a glue gun ! Great for polishing and my old one that isnt old ! its the Lithium Ion that came out just over a year ago  cordless and with a flexi shaft !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am getting repaired as its under guarantee then I shall sell it! So hopefully I will get some money back .

Ooh and like you I kinda lost my mojo too !

Les

Oh poor you Manda....... it seems as though there is a mass Mojo migration going on right now !!

What we gonna do girls ???

Who ya gonna call ??

Les xxxxx

MangoBeads

We have a cat with attitude just like that!

BeadyBugs

Oh no - flipping eck - what are you two like!  At least you got a new toy out of it though Manda. ;D  It sounds like there is a little mojo holiday going on somewhere, they just neglected to tell their owners they were going. ;D  Hope they come back soon.

HP x
Helen P

Carol

Carol

BeadyBugs

Quote from: Les on February 21, 2007, 10:47:55 PM
Who ya gonna call ??

Les xxxxx

MOJOBUSTERS!!!!

.....b****r you beat me to it!  ROFLMAO!!
Helen P

Carol

Carol

Les

Ha ha ha ha............ hey ............ I wonder if they're all following the ancient Mojo migration paths through northern europe..... ie: into the spring nesting grounds in Belgium ? ? ?

Maybe we should go and see if we can flush the buggers out eh ??

What dost reckon ???

devoncows

Quote from: MangoBeads on February 21, 2007, 10:13:42 PM
- beginning to think I upset someone !  ???

Well good news is i bought a super new dremel its the new model cordless shaped like a glue gun ! Great for polishing and my old one that isnt old ! its the Lithium Ion that came out just over a year ago  cordless and with a flexi shaft !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am getting repaired as its under guarantee then I shall sell it! So hopefully I will get some money back .

Ooh and like you I kinda lost my mojo too !
glad your all up and working again. did you use your old dremil for drilling glass? I'm looking for somthing like that when you want to sell??!