My kiln went pop!

Started by MangoBeads, February 10, 2007, 06:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeadyBugs

Too right!  I reckon they are all living in Quinton and Griet's barn - we should send over a scouting party with binoculars and pokey pokey sticks to root them out!!! LOL! ;D

HP x
Helen P

BeadyBugs

The missing mojos that is - not Quinton and Griet!!  PMSL!!!

Hp x
Helen P

Les

yeh....hahahahahaha ............... don't forget the Marmite to lure them out with :D ... Quinton and Griet I mean .. Tee Hee

Caroline

Quote from: MangoBeads on February 21, 2007, 10:13:42 PM
- beginning to think I upset someone !  ???

Well good news is i bought a super new dremel its the new model cordless shaped like a glue gun ! Great for polishing and my old one that isnt old ! its the Lithium Ion that came out just over a year ago  cordless and with a flexi shaft !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am getting repaired as its under guarantee then I shall sell it! So hopefully I will get some money back .

Ooh and like you I kinda lost my mojo too !

ooooooooooh Manda, let me know if your selling your old one, i've got a really basic dremel, nothing fancy about it and it's really heavy

Carol

Quote from: Helen P on February 21, 2007, 10:58:49 PM
Too right!  I reckon they are all living in Quinton and Griet's barn - we should send over a scouting party with binoculars and pokey pokey sticks to root them out!!! LOL! ;D

HP x
Hmmm......
My hubby just bought a pair off Ebay. Think I'll suggest he try them out with a wee trip to Belgium. Waddaya think ladies?  ;)[
Carol

BeadyBugs

Mmmmm could be a cunning plan - I'll bring the pokey pokey sticks and Les'll bring the marmite.

(The black sticky stuff or the rustic cooking pot?  Not sure which will work best!)  ROFLMAO! ;D

Hp x
Helen P