Ring tutorial

Started by mizgeorge, January 21, 2009, 02:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sclar

Thanks for the tut - I look forward to giving it a go with my odd beads
Sarah
www.hargia.etsy.com

sparrow

George, if that's your quick and dirty tut, I don't want to see what they look like when you spend serious time on it - it would be depressing  ;D Fabulous rings........I really don't wear rings, so come on peeps, let's see what you did!
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Carol

Looks great George - Many thanks  :)
Carol

Bumpy Beads

Fab tutorial George - thank you very much for being so lovely and generous with your time and techniques.  :-* :-*
Heather

My Etsy Shop

Chameleon

Thats a fab tut George, so clear  ;D I might have to have a go despite not wearing rings

julieHB

hm....I've had a go, I thought the design was so brilliant....have posted in the Finished Jewellery section, so as not to pollute this thread  ::)
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Margram

Thank you so much ,George, for doing this - I'd made one of these before, but lost
the instructions...so, very pleased to see your tutorial. :)

Marg x
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

Fabienne

very clear tutorial, thanks George  :)
Fabienne
x

Les

I'm going to have a go. I just ordered some copper wire to play with :)

fionaess

Brilliant George.. clear and totally understandable and great pics as well...
Now where did I put my copper 'play' wire... and what can I use instead of a ring mandrel....??  any suggestions (the mandrel part, not the copper wire bit ) :) :) :)

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

Monique

Thanks for the brilliant tut George, I'm off to order some copper wire to begin with  :D
xx Monique

palaeobore

Looks like we wont need badges for the Flame Off as we'll all be wearing George-inspired rings  ;)

Clairex
I became an archaeologist because I wanted to drive around in a big Landrover, smoking, cursing, and finding treasure.
                                                               Carmel Schrire

Chameleon

woo hoo I just made a ring  ;D ;D  huge thanks George for sharing this !!

julieHB

That's gorgeous, Becky!! Fun, wasn't it?  :)
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr