gallery archive 09

Started by Sarah, December 29, 2008, 03:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

julieHB

I have finally dared to try some of Jo's shards as well:

ASK cinnamon silver with lots of stuff, among others Jo's shards Troubled Sky, which took on a gorgeous range of colours from green to bright blue:

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/9229659@N03/3236812782/" >Hobbit shire view 1</a>

Red lentil with silvered infused ivory shards:
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/9229659@N03/3235970581/" >Red coral lentil with silvered ivory shards</a>

Red lentil with silver infused Hades shards:
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/9229659@N03/3235970323/" >red-lentil-black-shards</a>
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Ilona

I showed this in the show & tell but I loved these beads.

Ilona

I have added these here even though they have been in the show and tell, both sets contain Jolenes fab shards :)

These are using the coral shards

sublimekate

That Michael Angelo is Just dreamy, I love it, and Ilona I'm loving all your reactive beads, they're beautiful  ;D

I feel I should comment on all the utterly fantastic beads on here this week, but it would probably take up a whole page at this late stage. Needless to say that as always I'm blown away by the amazing talent on this forum.

I'm just showing these this week becase they represent a bit of a milestone, I have always struggled with getting a vibrant pink, and getting purple to do anything for me without the 'orrible devit  >:(

Anyway I got to work and after a silly amount of test beads finally decided that encasing was the way to go for me, and I love these, you could just eat 'em.

They're EDP, Reichenbach Gold Ruby, and Dark Transparent Violet (Which I think was a special)
Hope you like  :) Kate xx

Ilona

I have been at them again, and bought more shards :) :) :) :)

Magpie

I do like the second one with all the swirls.

And yes, us newbies have been awfully quiet since Christmas.

Here's a pair of earrings for mother (I forgot to take photos of the blue ones I made fro her with the glass she gave me for Christmas)

And I gave a friend a set of beads for Christmas, she thought they were big hole beads and bought herself a bracelet, so I made a set of beads for her...

Kaylee

My first posting in show and tell, scary as everyone else's beads are so fabulous but here goes... this is Sidney he is my first attempt at a fish bead

i have since bought the Aardvark art fish tute but haven't tried it yet!

And a simple dotty bead... love my new camera as can now take a halfway decent photo of my beads!

LesleyMac

I love Sidney fish and Mindy's beads are amazing.

A few more from me then

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196

clasicat

Posted these in the Reichenbach section but thought i would put them here as well as it is quite amazing that I have actually made a set of beads, I usually get bored after 3 lol

Still can't make my mind up if I like them or not but i have stuck them up for sale anyway  ::) ;D
Claire x

dinah46

Well, as no-one has started a new thread, I will :D

My first silver cored bead with home made bead caps, please be kind, it's work in progress :o
and the bead's a bit blah ;D

dinah46

Thanks  :)

Me again then ??? - no-one got any beads ??? is there another thread ???

sublimekate

Diane wowzer hollow - I love it!!

And emma that bottom set is gorgeous, really like the colour, and I love the little tube shapes, very nice.

I've had a play with implosions, with mixed success, this is the best one, and frankly it's so hard I'm over it..........LOLOL  ;D

princess pink

oh diane i really love love that hollow! it's stunning!
that red set is lovely emma!
i wish i could implode-well do implosions anyway, i love the colour!!

here's a bead i made with the sarah hornick ribbon bead tutorial, except on a hot head you cant get the glass hot enough for the rbbons to swirl, so after working it for nearly 2 hours i just got my pokey tool out an manually swirled em! i actually think it is the best bead i have ever made!

SueP

Lovely beads here :):-
Diane beautiful hollow,
Shahlaa I like the focal lovely colours
Emma I Like the top set best but they are all great
Kate fantastic pendant
and I wish I could apply stringer like the last sets Kathy lovely colours too

I've been using presses too much  ;D so thought I'd better re-learn to do some round beads:

SueP

Nice test beads - love the blue line too  ;D

One more set of round beads - think I am back in the swing - or should I say spin ;D

quite pleased with these :)