Main Menu

Caribbean Sea

Started by Amber, January 26, 2012, 12:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sea-thistle

I haven't used my lot from the States yet, but they look normal carribean sea to me. Those two rods don't look the same at all?? ???

helenfc

Hmm, I have a batch fromtuffers and a couple of rods from Frantz, I will do a wee comparison in the studio tomorrow, and let you know xx

CindiDee

I think I have the same batch as you Amber - certainly looks like the same rod with a very dark green core. I hadn't actually tried it but after I saw your post, I made a test bead which is in the kiln as we speak - I'll see how it turns out and let you know - it seemed really dark when I was working with it though. Mine was from Tuffnells too  :(

Dragonfire Glass

Haven't any - must look it out  ;D

Purple Cobwebs

My recent batch from Tuffnels is quite dark.


Gaynor
Making beads, cards and jewellery to raise funds for Viva and Dr Hadwens Trust!
www.purplecobwebs.co.uk