Main Menu

what glass is it?

Started by jammie, January 28, 2012, 12:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jammie

I have a rod that says  olive and a rod of ELO, they both look like very very pale green, a really nice colour, but I don't know what they are, maybe vetro? I think I got one for  a gift from someone (maybe Sue, yoohoo) but the other I think I might have already had from somewhere else. I know there is an olive and it is dark green so I don't know why ones labelled olive and if it was me labelled it. Ok I know it's a duh moment !!  ???

Kalorlo

ELO = Vetrofond Extra Light Olive (791817). Not sure about the other olive!

Shirley

Effetre do an olive transparent. It's a nice one :)
Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

jammie

Thankyou, I think they are both ELO!  Olive transparent sounds nice.  :)

awrylemming

Mmmmm, extra light olive, tis a lovely colour  ;D

jammie

I know one was from you but haven't a clue about t'other less you sent me 2 but it was agggees ago so cant remember. So is it an odd and hard to find then, or can I splash it all over!  ;D