Main Menu

TAG Hot Head tests Zues

Started by Shirl, November 01, 2011, 07:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Shirl

The first one is over charcoal, not encased. The black part is shadow, it is quite reflective


Shirl

The next one is over Effetre dark red 436, not encased.


Shirl

This one is over Eff dark tranparent purple/amethyst. not encased


Shirl

This one is over CIM clockwork, not encased

Shirl

Eff red roof tile is the base for this bead, not encased


Shirl

Eff red roof tile is the base for this bead,  encased with 006


Shirl

These 2 are on a CIM charcoal base encsaed in 006



Shirl

Opal yellow base, and encased in 006

Shirl

AND the last one in this test batch is on a base of crocus, then encaesd in effetre Rosato


awrylemming

Those over charcoal are fab, lovely beads.  The dark bases seem to be showing it to it's best effect.

Nikki

I need to be a whole lot more adventurous with my use of base colours, some of those are stunning!! ;D ;D

flowerjasper

love the base of charcoal encased ones..lovely  ;D

Blue Box Studio

Aha, a use for Charcoal me thinks.  They are lovely beads.  I'm not getting much from TAG glass, I think I need to heat it hotter? (Am ion a Minor).
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

awrylemming

You heat most of the TAG glass until they're drippy prior to striking or reducing - they have great working instructions on their webby.  And they're lovely and incredibly helpful when you email them too.  ;)

June

I love the ones on a base of charcoal, too.  Seems to bring out the colours more   :)