Main Menu

Beige......???

Started by Dee Dee, September 09, 2008, 10:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Redhotsal

Some of us were having a laugh about this colour the other day....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310071060837

How anyone thought that "mystic" was an apt description of "beige" was completely beyond us.....!

Whatever next - "Exhilarating Fawn"? "Vibrant Grey?" .......  ???

sparrow

LOL, I've got the Mystic pink......it does do some internal pink-on-pink veining (if that makes sense)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Dee Dee

Quote from: glassworks on September 09, 2008, 03:25:14 PM
i'll make some paddles of these colours and also some of the odd and no-lot vetro's we've got and see if anything tickles ya fancy!....
;D ;)



Thanks Q, you are a star!


littlegiggles

caramello... is kinda a beige which I think is either vetro or lauscha... came from Q anyway

Kaz

Quote from: Redhotsal on September 09, 2008, 05:37:58 PM
Some of us were having a laugh about this colour the other day....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310071060837

How anyone thought that "mystic" was an apt description of "beige" was completely beyond us.....!

Whatever next - "Exhilarating Fawn"? "Vibrant Grey?" .......  ???
"Thrilling Taupe", "Magic Mushroom", "Scintillating Stone"
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Les

Orgasmic oatmeal :P










*I'll get me coat*

:P

Mary


Les


Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Dee Dee

Fabulous Fawn......that's the colour I'm after.

You guys are burning the midnight oil!!

Steph

Les

Quote from: Dee Dee on September 09, 2008, 11:22:33 PM


You guys are burning the midnight oil!!

Steph

It's the insanity, latent in all beaders that does it I think .... :P

Vicki

Quote from: sparrow on September 09, 2008, 05:42:00 PM
it does do some internal pink-on-pink veining (if that makes sense)

:o :o


Les

now how on earth did that one get past me ?? !!! I must be getting slow in my old age :P

Dee Dee


flowerjasper