More Than You Ever Wanted To Know About Glass Beadmaking

Started by Yellow friend, December 07, 2008, 06:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverlemon

Go on get PTF, I know it's pricey compared to other books but it's worth every penny.
It's also cheaper than going on a course and can be used more than one day (a course?).

I think it's a fab book, you know you want to!  ;D
Bionic Sarah xxx    Sarah Downton On Facebook  My Etsy Shop

aoturoa

Quote from: silverlemon on December 09, 2008, 12:36:16 AMIt's also cheaper than going on a course and can be used more than one day (a course?).

I'd not thought of it that way...

Redhotsal

I'm writing a book on beadmaking. I'm aiming it at the UK market. It's taking a long time though as I'm busy doing bead stuff. But I've made a resolution to have a month off beadmaking so I can get it finished. I'm looking for a publisher and picture contributers, but I haven't really made it public yet so you'll to watch this space.  :D

julieHB

Wow, Sal, didn't know that! Make sure you shout loud and clear when it's ready!!!  ;D ;D
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Trudi

I bought my copy of Passing the Flame from:

theresa bingham terribooks@anet.net

It cost me $73 - but that was Sept 2007! She may or may not be able to help you with a copy!

Trudi

*rowanberry*

From experience, that reply is very typical Corina :D
But it is a good book though though my fave book is the Kimberley Adams one actually. Does Pandora's bookshop not stock PTF? (editted: ah they have sold out).

Sal, if you ever want image contributors, just nudge me if you want one of mine. As for publishing etc, I *think* theres some funding floating around somewhere for people wanting to publish books, my friend just had one published. I'll see what I can find out.
Claire

Trudi

Quote from: Redhotsal on December 09, 2008, 09:40:26 AM
I'm writing a book on beadmaking. I'm aiming it at the UK market. It's taking a long time though as I'm busy doing bead stuff. But I've made a resolution to have a month off beadmaking so I can get it finished. I'm looking for a publisher and picture contributers, but I haven't really made it public yet so you'll to watch this space.  :D

Wow - I missed this post earlier!! Way to go Sal!! You're determined to be a media star!

Les

If you want any images contributing to a 'How Not to Do It' section.... feel free to PM me :P

:D

Yellow friend

I've got a few fuglies too - but as Spike Millagan said 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder - get it out with Optrex'  ;D
Shelia
www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com