MAPP Gas - Edinburgh

Started by amber0307, February 26, 2008, 01:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amber0307

I know that B & Q sell Mapp Gas but does anyone know of any suppliers around Edinburgh/Fife who could provide a small refillable tank of gas?

catriona

They only do it the size you get in B-Q .Have collected your torch yet As things stand at the momment i,ll be dropping the 2 cans i,ve got at Emmas on thurs morning with the tiles .
xxcatxx

amber0307

Hi Cat :)

I've not been up to Emmas yet but planning on picking up torch etc tomorrow after work - failing that it will be Saturday! :)

catriona

If you make it saturday you will be able tro get it all at one thats if you can curb your excitement that long  ;D ;D
xxcatxx

amber0307

Quote from: catriona on February 26, 2008, 02:11:17 PM
If you make it saturday you will be able tro get it all at one thats if you can curb your excitement that long  ;D ;D
xxcatxx

I can't, I am just too excited!  Picking up my kit today :D  then going back for the Mapp on Saturday :)

catriona

What you like . ;D ;D
all being well it will be there tomorrow i,ll put a note up after i drop it off .
xxcatxx

catriona

2tins mapp gas now safely delivered to Emma
xxcatxx

amber0307

Quote from: catriona on February 28, 2008, 02:35:45 PM
2tins mapp gas now safely delivered to Emma
xxcatxx

OOH YAY!

I know, totally got overexcited yesterday and just had to pick my kit up.  Martin forgot to put my bench clamp in though so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.  Then I can pick up the gas on Sat.  Thanks Cat! :D :D

Now I just need to figure out how to clamp my torch to my desk - am not the most practical person.  Do I need a jubilee clip? Got the ring thingy that goes round the tank, and of course my clamp is on its way. Get my studio keys on Monday, can't wait!

I spent all this morning looking at the different colours of glass rods......pretty :)

catriona

Paula forgot to say i,ve left 2 largeish tiles for you as well .
xxcatxx