Main Menu

Siver cores

Started by dangerousbead, February 01, 2008, 02:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparrow

I just watched the tutorial and am keen to try......anybody willing to share the measurement of their tubing? It looks great fun!!
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

dangerousbead

Kaz - Whatever get together you're having I won't be able to come, unless it's in the day, but have fun any way. Invite me to the next one please.

Sparrow - I don't know about the silver tubing, the silver rivets are available from
www.allbeads4you.com and you need 5mm mandrels

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

June

Is this the right link please as I'm getting stuff about gospel choirs ? !!  ;D

June

www.allbeads4you.com redirects elsewhere and has references to gospel choirs, not Kaz's link  !!  Thanks

DragonflyLynne

Quote from: dangerousbead on February 07, 2008, 11:17:03 PM
Hey Kaz, I just checked out your etsy shop, I live in Alty too! Small world :P

Small world - Timperley girl here, living in Derbyshire now. The North West contingent is growing! Kaz, is there something in the water in Altrincham, that's at least 3 of you now isn't it?  ;D

for chain maille supplies, kits & workshops, bespoke headpins, earwires and more! Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crispy and taste good with ketchup! Dragonfly (Lynne)

Kaz

3 and possibly 4 (plus someone else I know who would like to have a go), plus one nearby in Knutsford and one in Stretford. Obviously the creative centre of the universe!!!!
Kaz
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

dangerousbead

OOPS :-[ Sorry everyone, this is the right link
http://www.allbeads4you.nl
and look at Pandora style beads then click on the pic of a silver core bead on the right of the page.
they were very fast delivery.