Sievert Torch OK and will I blow myself up!?

Started by FireLily, January 31, 2008, 04:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephine

Tan, she's new. You can't start insulting her yet, wait until she's really hooked!

♥♥Tan♥♥

Damn, I struck too soon didnt I :-[

Hey, if you've been insulted your in already my girl :-*

FireLily

oops! Sorry Martin!  ;D

Do I get 1st day grace?!
x

silverlemon

Hi Anna
I did exactly the same as you when I started 6 years ago. I already had the Sievert torch and tried my small plumbers torch too.
My Sievert gave me such crudy beads, and yes it doesn't pull enough oxy in to keep the glass clean, it reduces like mad.
I see you've already ordered the hot head, did you get a bulk kit too? It's well worth it, the Hot Head and the bulk kit.

Good luck and have fun.  :)
Bionic Sarah xxx    Sarah Downton On Facebook  My Etsy Shop

Redhotsal

Hi Anna,

It doesn't sound promising on the Sievert front. Did you have any better luck this afternoon?

I would be strongly inclined to go back to the shop and insist that he gives you a refund and your money back. You'll be much better off with the hothead.

Set up looks pretty good though - loads of glass!!

Lush!

Quote from: tanok on January 31, 2008, 06:57:29 PM
Damn, I struck too soon didnt I :-[

Hey, if you've been insulted your in already my girl :-*

*sulks*

I've been here months, and I've never been insulted ...

:P

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

♥♥Tan♥♥

How come your ass looks better than your face ???

Lush!

Kaz

Speaking personally, I would call that a compliment ;)
Kaz
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Lush!

Oh Kaz, you're just jealous cos you haven't had your own insult either ... it'll come love, you'll see

;)

;D

mariag

Hi Anna & welcome. Glad you've sorted out a new torch.

& I haven't been insulted by Tan yet either!!!!

FireLily

Yep - got the bulk kit :-) Well I think I did - so I can run it off a big tank of propane?

Thank you very much for all your help - and I never thought I'd say it, the insults too - I feel honoured!!  :D

I'll stick some pics of the lovely _brightly_ coloured beads when I've done some...!
x