Paragon SC2 for sale

Started by shafeenan, December 20, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shafeenan

I am selling my SC2.  I bought it about 3 years ago but only used it for about six months due to lack of time, and lets me honest, aptitude!  :( I just didn't get on with fusing, so turned my attention to copper foiling.

My kiln has two shelves and shelf stands and the instruction manual. I'll also include a tub of kilnwash powder, some pieces of glass, stringers, frit, glastac gel and glue. Probably other things once I have a proper look after Christmas. If you'd like it I also have my notes of the first 20 or so projects I did, though it looks like most were on the same settings so not sure they would be much help!

If anyone would like some interesting random glass from a glassblowing friend as well, it is great fun for melting down but as I don't know the COE of any of this glass it will have to be experimented with!

Separately, I also have a lovely snowflake mould, kilnwashed but never used.

I am based in Surrey and collection would probably be more sensible as all this kit is so heavy to send by courier.  Ask as many questions as you want and I'll tell you what I can!  You can email me direct if you want to keep negotiations private: flights-of-fantasy@hotmail.com

bt73

Hi - has this gone and if not, what price are you looking for?

shafeenan

I still have it as I have been away, so sorry you have had to wait for a reply.  I was thinking around £500?  I saw a secondhand one advertised recently for £650 which seemed rather high, but on the other hand a new one would be about £750.
Let me know your thoughts and as I say, some extras included (but not including the snowflake mould which was expensive and is unused)
Collection preferred as heavy!  Otherwise it would be up to you to arrange courier collection and insurance for transport

bt73

Hi - have emailed you, but will reply again by email tomorrow.

shafeenan

Hi everyone - BT73 decided against my kiln. Realistic offers considered if you are interested.