Previous topic - Next topic

Hels4444

CIM BERRY WITH EFFETTRE WHITE AND NORTHSTAR CLEAR

I just love this colour

Helen

SueP

Dirty Martini with Triton and a little CIS  ;D

SueP

Just Rose Quartz with Sam's Heather frit :)

SueP

Umm now you are asking I really can't remember might be pink champagne but might be one of the effetre transparents - sorry  :(

Here is Kryptonite with Cis and Antique clear etched Kryptonite takes a bit longer to etch I have found  :)

ebj

Very slow off the mark here - First of a few I suspect....

Dirty Martini, Cranberry Pink & Lapis

Emma

Art Clay Senior Instructor & Lampworker

www.emmabaird.wordpress.com

flowerjasper

you are sooo right, scrummy indeed!
  CIM lapis with iris green stringer,

sandy

Maikki

Wow, gorgeous bead, Anouk! I ordered some crocus too, can´t wait!

This one is black (might be Hades or Efftere black) with wigwag decoration. Wigwag and other decoration is made of Hades, Pumpkin, Celadon and Elphaba. I like a lot the way CIM colours act when made to wigwags or lattucino. When put to bead, they stay in their place and do not spread.

Maija-Leena

Maikki

Here are some test beads I have made from CiM. They are not tecnically very good, but the target was to test colours. These are Peace encased rather heavily with said colour. Stringers are also Peace encased with said colour. Colours are from left to right: Rose Quartz, Pink Champagne, Dusk and Sepia. Pink Champagne got brownish tint in a flame and Dusk, which is kind of blueish/lavender gray in a rod became more neutral gray. Nice colours anyway. I think Dusk is one of uniques.

Maija-Leena

Maikki

Another set. Beads are made same way that in a previous message, encasing is just lighter (and I encased Cranberry with clear to keep it lighter in flame), because the colours are stronger and more saturated. Colours from left to right: Sangre (my new favourite red!), Cranberry Pink, Simply Berry and Sapphire.

Edit, reason: Oops, sorry, posted too soon...
Maija-Leena

Maikki

Thanks Les - still a couple more!

The darker is Bordello. I started to think it is actually quite nice dark choklit brown, it is only that I was expecting something else... Then I got idea to mix it with Efftre light brown transparent (018 is it?), because I have looked after nice transparent brown, which is not amber, but more...Brown I guess! The darker one is just Bordello over Peace (it is darker in person than in a picture) and lighter is lightbrown-bordello mix in a ratio about 4:1.

Maija-Leena

Maikki

Ok, and as long as I am here hogging, I´ll send this one:

It is Electric Blue with decoration. Wigwag is made with Pumpkin, Celadon and Elphaba over Peace over clear. There is a brownish rection in a pumpkin, I just do not know with what it have reacted...
Maija-Leena

Trudi

After making Christmas Hearts for everyone else I finally made one for me!

The base is CIM's blush - a gorgeous pink, with Rubino & goldstone mixed in at the bottom, and decorated with "snow" and holly!

Magpie

Various blues (and I think a bit of eggplant between the blues and the pink) But the interesting thing is that the pink is CiM cranberry over eff white.......

Magpie

.....whereas this is CiM cranberry over eff ivory (totally different colour)

Oh yes, the greens are eff greens from my starter kit

Hels4444

I have used Kryptonite, grape and simply berry with a twistie for this fishy!!

Helen