Pandanimal

I've never done hogging before!

Everyones favorite, Dirty martini, with rubro orro stringer

Pandanimal

Elphaba with Hades. I used a yellow stringer to swirl it

Pandanimal

Electric avenue with creamsicle and electric avenue twistie

Pandanimal

Pumpkin with Elbhaba dots. the other dots are vetro sparkly orange and riechenbach iris yellow, as are the cluster of small beads.

Carolien

I've got two bh beads, both CIM Plum, the left one with Psyche dots and then encased, the right one is with Triton dots and then encased.

Pandanimal

These are butter pecan with more of Sams frit. This time its deep seas.

Pandanimal

These are almost the same as the previous ones except they are made from ginger and rolled in deep seas frit.
I wanted to see the difference between the two glasses and the ginger is a slightly warmer tone.

Carolien

Wow Pandanimal you've been busy! Love your Pumpkin and Elphaba combination, nice and fresh for summer, and the Count von Count set, so cute those soft colors!

I've got a bigger BH bead, first time I made it a little wider.
It's Heffalump and Plum with a little bit of SIS.

Pandanimal

I'm a bit disappointed with this bead  as I managed to scorch the effetra clear I encased it in whilst trying to swirl it.
Inside the glass is Dirty Martini with stripes of Glacier and Electric Avenue and it has been etched.
Down the centre of the Dirty Martini is a slim stripe of green lustre frit pulled into an encased stringer.
I will be trying to make another of these hopefully without the scorching.

Pandanimal

I love your hefalump and plum one too. The sis sets it off nicely.

These are a colour combination and style I copied from the cim website. I can't remember the original artist I'm afraid.(theirs were better than mine. Of course!)
they are Dirty Martini and Leaky Pen.

Pandanimal

Stoneground. the righthand bead is rolled in lime aventurine frit, from beadysam again!

Pandanimal

Pandanimal