Bumpy Beads

Wind!

Heather

My Etsy Shop

Trudi

silver dragons' candy on silver foil!

Trudi

Fireworks!!

There are fireworks inside the heart & tabs and the stringer wrapped around the heart is made from fireworks too!!

Ness

newbie show & teller, here goes:

barbie's bedroom:

Trudi

These were made with deep sea!  ;D

julieHB

This is Summer Riot on cim sangria - the sangria reacts with some of the frit, so has to be encased before frit is added - and then encased again:

Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Clare Scott

I managed a sneaky sesh at the torch and some BeadySam frit this weekend. They are Pandora, wrapped in silver, with midnight dip.

x

Trudi

These were made with a base of clear - clear rods dipped in iris amber green frit and "painted" on  - reduced - normal flame - encase et voila! Creamy Caramel!!

I love this frit!

Veebee

That is a fab bracelet!
Raspberry sorbet from me, over various Reichenbach bases (posted in newbie S&T if want to know what they are  ;) )

** click for a closer look**

I had trouble controlling this frit, it devitrified somewhat. I eventually realised there is something silver / reducing in there, maybe EDP?

I'm going to have to lightly etch them to see if I can get rid!
Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/

flowerjasper

my fav frit at the moment is faux boro fun,
pulled into a stringer with straw yellow over sangria,

and over ink blue and silver foil then encased, right hand bead,

sandy

Maikki

I made some experimentation (sp?) with Beady Sam´s frit I bought from Maria Louisa:

Ivory bead is having Autumn Leaves in it, black Jungle Raku, the next black Autumn Leaves and the last one American Denim, if I remenber the names correct. The lizards seems to like them...
Maija-Leena

Pam

Some of Sams frit encased
Green Fizz

New blend

sparrow

Where's that photo, Kerensa?  ;) Such lovely beadies, everybody!!

This be Dragon's Candy:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Trudi

These have jitterbug raku - now I've used other raku frits, but the colours just popped out of this one!