Show us your ring tops!

Started by sparrow, April 07, 2011, 01:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jammie

The Tartan Trout

Of Course they have to be fritty from me :)

P6251164 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr
This one is on a base of CIM ginger

P6251139 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr
THis one is on crocus

MadelineBunyan

I have been lurking quietly, I have to admit I'm somewhat addicted to these now!

this is a style I've be working on:

Louise Menzies

Here's some new ones from me :)

IMAG0172 by Just Desire Jewellery, on Flickr

IMAG0167 by Just Desire Jewellery, on Flickr

IMAG0170 by Just Desire Jewellery, on Flickr

IMAG0159 by Just Desire Jewellery, on Flickr

IMAG0153 by Just Desire Jewellery, on Flickr

Sorry for the hog... more on my flickr :)

Louise x
Louise x
www.facebook.com/tootsieshandmade www.tootsieshandmade.etsy.com http://tootsieshandmade.blogspot.com

poledra1958

OK made some more toppers at the weekend.

After seeing Emma at the weekend and having a quick guide to making Cat/Dog/Cow heads I had a go at these

(not great photos as I took them with my phone this morning.

Also some more ordinary ones.

Also a couple of failures  :(

The big one had cracked after being in the bubbles for only a short while, so I thought it was the size.  The smaller one was fine in the bubbles and then when I got it out of the kiln this morning it had cracked  >:(  Not sure why, it is the same size as some of the others only thing is these are encased.

My kiln is not able to garage (only a small mini kiln and no bead door so I always have to batch anneal).

HH on Bulk,

MangoBeads

Helen that is just so gorgeous  ;) We had KJ bring 'Nuts' at the weekend so I have her to thank for getting me totally addicted on these .....

Here are a few the rest are in The Gallery ...

IMG_8250 by Mangobeads, on Flickr

kathsd

some from me , and yes I agree they are very addictive to make!

(sorry if you've seen some of them in the gallery already.)

just need to buy something to put them on now!!
kath
oo! sorry! huge photo's, off to try and sort out, help please! :( can't resize, numpty photographer and picture sizer here

flowerjasper

beautiful ring tops,
I have a purple and green bunny one on the way  ;)
a few new ones from me, more work needed to get them even... but its a start  ;D

sandy

flowerjasper

look forward to seeing him  ;D
thanks its a bit wonky  ;D

helios and ivory,

sandy

princess pink

ok so i've finally got round to taking some piccies of my best ones so far

Renaissance

Rainbow

Painted

Lapis Peacock

Tigerlily

Clio Intense

Camio

Daisy

Dotty

Kalorlo

My ring tops (I wear the cracked one - it doesn't show up quite so much in normal light!) Bottom right two that were stuck on the mandrels are dead by hammer, probably because they were thinner, but I can make them again.

Chameleon

I made some more am enjoying putting buttons on them at the moment.

Pat from Canvey

Here's my latest two story one,
It has one of the latest gizmos that Sabine is selling, going through the BHB hole with a small blue ring top screwed onto the top of the gizmo. Unfortunatelt there seems to be a small crack on the left hand side of the base BHB but it's hardly visible to the naked eye. Only saw it when I took the photo.

Pat from Canvey

A silver glass ring top, Psyche on the outside and one of the TAG glasses in the centre. Sorry I can't remember the TAG name but the rod is a transparent blue. Is it Dalai Llama anyone?

and a two story ring top I like because of the contrasting colours and simplicity.

The yellow is a BHB from one of Bev's presses put onto one of Sabine's gizmos and the centre brown is overheated Psyche formed into a ball shaped ring top.

Kalorlo