Where can I buy silver frit please?

Started by Kaz, January 11, 2008, 05:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

Hi
I saw a "recipe" in the Karen Leonardo book that calls for silver frit - I have loads of other frits but wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of silver frit - or has some to swap for other beadie goodies?
Kaz
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

♥♥Tan♥♥

Beadysam on here does a fab range of silver frits or if you want real silver frit try silverclay n here too ;)

beadysam

Silver as in pure silver or silver as in glass containing silver?  I've got loads of frits with silver in but I don't sell pure silver frit.  I'll have a look for a link for you... ;)

beadysam

Kaz

Thanks both - no sure if which of these 2 it is - will have a look at the book later - it did seem to look very gritty and not melted in but that could just be the process.
Appreciate the help - Sam I love your frit mixes and have been having a ball with them!
Kaz
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

♥♥Tan♥♥

I;m just reading that book kaz, I have it here next to me which page are you looking at and I can tell you

GlassOcean

Kaz,

I have got some if you want to swap?  Give me til tomorrow to find it though!!  I tidied my studio yesterday and now I can't find anything!!!!

Kaz

Hi Kerensa
Happy to swap - let me know what you would like - I can offer stuff from the following: other frit, glass rods, sterling bits and bobs, Swarovski crystals, organza bags in 2 sizes and range of colours - any of these any good?
Kaz