Arts or Crafts Grants

Started by Pauline, November 21, 2016, 12:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pauline

I know that grant funding is nothing like it was a few years ago but I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for sources of funding.  As many of you know I am Anns mum!  Ann (and Josh her Partner) have been providing the glass blowing demos and bauble blowing at Flame off for the last few years.  Each time we have to hire the furnace which comes from south of the M4 and they live in Cumbria.  They obviously want their own but money is the issue (isn't it always)
Does anyone know of any grants that they / we can apply to for equipment (£10,000 would be useful). or any hints on filling in application forms.
Here's hoping
Pauline

anditsinthefish

Have you thought about crowd funding? I know it has worked for a few friends and people get something once the funding had been achieved so its win win for all parties really.
Sarah xx
Website. Blog. Flickr.

Pauline

that's definitely worth a thought,  thank you

Rascal

I originally thought about crowd funding and am sure you'd have already thought about it, but the arts council have a link on their site about other funding resources even if they can't help/aren't suitable. http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/funding

Hope you find something.