Main Menu

Boro dichro Aqua

Started by Lotti, February 25, 2016, 09:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotti

Hi I don't suppose anyone has any of this I could buy off them please.  It turns out to be my favourite and I am using it in a commission at the mo and find I have pretty much run out!!!!!  The lady isn't in a rush for her work so if need be I shall get it from the US but just wondered if anyone this side of the pond had any at all.  Mods if this is in the wrong place I apologise. :) Lotti 

Shirley

I can probably get you some, but it won't be for a couple of weeks when I order my Flame Off stock. Give me a shout if you need some in about a week.
Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

tuffnell glass

Hi,
     We have a lot of boro dichroic sheet on order with CBS, they are making it as we speak so as soon as we have the order on its way ill drop you a line and pop them on the website.

Best wishes,

martin
Tuffnell Glass

tuffnellglass@yahoo.co.uk
www.tuffnellglass.com
www.flameoff.co.uk

Lotti

Quote from: Shirley on February 25, 2016, 06:07:29 PM
I can probably get you some, but it won't be for a couple of weeks when I order my Flame Off stock. Give me a shout if you need some in about a week.

Thanks lovely.  Yes, can I get back to you please, I have just had a thought about the commission and might get away with some of my other colours?  Just realised too that the sheet from ABR is quite big, not sure it would survive shipping!  Where do you get your supplies from? XX L

Lotti

Quote from: tuffnell glass on February 26, 2016, 08:30:21 AM
Hi,
     We have a lot of boro dichroic sheet on order with CBS, they are making it as we speak so as soon as we have the order on its way ill drop you a line and pop them on the website.

Best wishes,

martin
Tuffnell Glass

Thanks Martin, look forward to hearing from you :) L

Shirley

Quote from: Lotti on February 26, 2016, 09:26:54 AM
Quote from: Shirley on February 25, 2016, 06:07:29 PM

Thanks lovely.  Yes, can I get back to you please, I have just had a thought about the commission and might get away with some of my other colours?  Just realised too that the sheet from ABR is quite big, not sure it would survive shipping!  Where do you get your supplies from? XX L

I sell prefused strips, usually in 104. They are made by Riley Designs. I generally stock the 104 but they can do 90 and 33 as well. Sounds as if Tuffnells will have what you need, anyway :)
Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

Arcanaeum

Quote from: tuffnell glass on February 26, 2016, 08:30:21 AM
Hi,

Best wishes,

martin
Tuffnell Glass

Such excellent news! I've been pondering ordering some of this from the US myself - looks like I don't need to now :)

tuffnell glass

Hi,
   Thanks for your patience, we have finally received our Boro Dichroic Sheet , there are 5 colours including Rainbow 1, Rainbow Squares, Mixture , Aqua and Emerald Green

You can see them at http://tuffnellglass.com/contents/en-uk/d331_Borosilicate_Dichroic_Sheet.html

Best wishes,

Martin
Tuffnell Glass

tuffnellglass@yahoo.co.uk
www.tuffnellglass.com
www.flameoff.co.uk