Which bead liner?

Started by Quirky Bird, July 04, 2015, 01:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quirky Bird

I'm trying to decide which bead liner to go for :-\. I know this topic has been discussed before, and I've read some excellent advice on FH. However, some of the info is a little dated now and I wonder if there have been any developments in models available and in your experience in using them.

Also, I'm getting confused because some of the bead liners seem more basic than others (and much cheaper...) - is there any benefit in forking out for the more expensive models? Are the more 'sophisticated' ones harder or easier to use? (The one I'm drawn to at the moment is the Nortel).

So many questions.....any help gratefully received.

(Apologies in advance if I've posted this in the wrong place - I don't mind being corrected!)

Abby
A clean house is the sign of a broken oxycon.

Blue Box Studio

I liked my Mango beads bead liner, only sold it because I just dont sell enough beads to make it worth keeping, but it was huge and heavy.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Quirky Bird

Thanks Sue. Wish I'd bought one when David was demonstrating them at a the Towcester Flame Off a couple of years back.

Sadly Mango aren't currently making them - does anyone out there have a pre-loved bead liner they'd be interested in selling? (I'm sure a flying pig just went past my window........ :D :D)
A clean house is the sign of a broken oxycon.