Main Menu

Old Soul Geode Turtle

Started by Marcel, March 14, 2015, 08:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel

Today i finished this Geode turtle with a Galaxie in her body.

ajda

What a beauty! I wonder if she could be related to the Great A'Tuin, the cosmic turtle of Terry Pratchett's Discworld? And with Pratchett's death announced only a couple of days ago, could he have been influencing you from the other side? I read that Pratchett fans have started a petition calling on "Death" to bring him back, but this might suggest that he is happy and well somewhere else so perhaps they should just accept and leave him be... Am I rambling incoherently? Lovely work as always, Marcel - that's what I really meant to say!
Alan
www.ajdalampwork.etsy.com

Marcel

Thank you ajda actualy i didn't know this author than again i don't read that much books
i might have seen a movie with the turtle you mentioned but never knew he wrote it ;)

Pat from Canvey

The books are very easy to read should you feel like looking him up and have been translated into 37 different languages, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discworld. Love the turtle but then I like everything you make.

Rascal

He is so cute, what turtle wouldn't want a shell as stunning as that.

Marcel

that is great to hear Pat i like easy reading books i will look into it need something
to make my mind wander :) and thank you for the compliments :)
and thank you too Rascal  ;)

JKC

Hi Marcel.  Love the turtle, also love Terry Prachett, his books are very funny. Janet

Marcel

Thank you Janet :) now i have to get a book of this man!

GaysieMay

www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Marcel

Skyblue

Margram

I thought of Terry Pratchett too! I love the turtle, Marcel :)
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog