Main Menu

All sorts of marbles

Started by Steampunkglass, February 10, 2015, 01:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steampunkglass

I'm trying not to slack, and get some new marbles made, plus try out some new ideas and techniques; all sorts here, from 14.45mm micro-marbles to 40mm planet, silver fume experimentals, flowers, galaxies, and planet space-scapes, and think there's an odd vortex in there too. Thanks for looking!  ;D

fionaess

My jaw has dropped to my chest ... fantastic !

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

Moira HFG

Cor!

You're clever, you are. Such a variety  ;D

Pat from Canvey

My favourites are always the flowers. I just love flowers.

ajda

Fab - my favourites are the spacey ones...
Alan
www.ajdalampwork.etsy.com

Rascal

Wow they look fab. I love your galaxy ones ... and the flowers ..... and the vortex, heck I love them all  ;D

Redhotsal

Margram

Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

Skyblue

Marcel

charlie123

Absolutely stunning. I love marbles  ;D

Just checked out your etsy and website, must say there's some great stuff. May well order a piece on pay day. Do you sign your pieces?

ATB

-Charlie

Steampunkglass

Thank you everyone, and I'm going to try and make extra to bring along to Flame off too if I can
Quote from: charlie123 on February 19, 2015, 01:31:48 PM
Do you sign your pieces?

ATB

-Charlie
Hi Charlie,
yes, with a titanium pen, except for the flower marbles (not really anywhere, but I sometimes sign the base) and the micromarbles (not much room) but if you ask I can always add one  ;D

Helen G

Carefulkate

Just checked website too and had to order tea pot necklace and earrings such beautiful work x

Steampunkglass

Quote from: Carefulkate on February 21, 2015, 10:16:47 PM
Just checked website too and had to order tea pot necklace and earrings such beautiful work x
;D ;D ;D Thank you!!!