Main Menu

Long time no show

Started by Steampunkglass, January 21, 2015, 03:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steampunkglass

Just realised it's ages since I posted anything, now its January having time to make some new marbles and bits, excuse the hog!

Thanks for looking!

Margram

Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

garishglobes

I'm so glad you put these here. Etsy wasn't showing me the blue planet marble propyl on the mobile and I really wanted to see it!! Fabulous work and those planets are brilliant  :)

Tonyb

www.beadables.co.uk

Steampunkglass

Thank you!
I can't believe how difficult they are to photo,  :-X :-X :-X auto-focus! I've spent most of the day with the camera wanting to focus on the surface and not the planets!  :D

flame n fuse

They're well worth the wait! love the teapots!!

Lynnybobs

Wow, wow and wow again - beautiful !
Lynnybobs
----x----

Helen G

Dragonfire Glass

Kalorlo

Ooooh, lovely! Would the putting them under water trick help with the focusing, do you reckon?

julieHB

It might be a long time since you showed, but it sure is worth the wait!! Lovely stuff!!  :)
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Steampunkglass

Thank you all!
Quote from: Kalorlo on January 21, 2015, 06:45:01 PM
Ooooh, lovely! Would the putting them under water trick help with the focusing, do you reckon?
I suspect it would just end up with me getting water everywhere!  :D :D :D

Blue Box Studio

Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Rascal

Wow, brilliant, that pendant is gorgeous. . I gave one of your planet marbles to my MIL for Christmas, she loves all things astronomy related and she was so thrilled with it.

Steampunkglass

Quote from: Rascal on January 22, 2015, 07:45:31 PM
Wow, brilliant, that pendant is gorgeous. . I gave one of your planet marbles to my MIL for Christmas, she loves all things astronomy related and she was so thrilled with it.
;D ;D ;D Glad to hear it went down well  ;D
I'll be showing how to do this type of silver fume flower effect at the Flame Off class on Thursday, so don't forget to bring your silver fume tools  ;)