New studio

Started by Pat from Canvey, December 10, 2014, 10:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spexy

How exciting Pat, not jealous at all  ;)

Carefulkate

Hope it all goes smoothly and look forward to even more beautiful things being shown on here x

Margram

Great news Pat -I hope you can make it nice and warm in there so you can play all winter  :)
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

Pat from Canvey

Here it is, Now all I've got to do is move everything glassy, wire etc into it.  ::)  ::)  ::) It has 8 internal electrical sockets and two external ones plus it comes with an oil filled radiator and track lighting inside. It's an ultimate treat to myself but should also improve the value of the house if I decide to sell and move nearer to my daughter as the years advance. The kids are all coming home for Christmas so they will help with moving "stuff". I took the photo from an upstairs window so the pergola is nowhere near the studio. It's just the angle of the shot that's deceiving.

lampworklover

SilverGems89

Thats fabulous Pat! Look forward to seeing it when you've "moved in"  ;D

Lynnybobs

Pat it is awesome - very stylish indeed !
Lynnybobs
----x----

Redhotsal

That's brilliant Pat, you've achieved so much in the last year, you're a real inspiration! Hope the move of all the kit goes well. I'm really glad you're getting some help :)

beadammed

It looks fabulous Pat. Can I ask where you got it from? I'm trying to convince DH I NEED just that
Geraldine
www.etsy.com/uk/shop/strikingglassstudios

Pat from Canvey

Geraldine, it's from The Garden Office. Have a look at their web site.

ajda

Fantastic Pat - I'm sure you'll have many happy hours of glass melting in that palace!
Alan
www.ajdalampwork.etsy.com

Trudi

That's very exciting Pat, I'm thrilled for you x

Moira HFG

Wow! I love the big expanse of glass on the front.

I want one!  ;D

Rascal

Wow, that looks fab. Can see you spending many a happy hour in there. Look forward to more photos when you've moved in.