Monthly Colour Challenge June 2014

Started by Nammie, June 01, 2014, 12:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nammie

OK, I've done a bit of arm twisting (it wasn't that hard to be honest) and I'm pleased to announce that:

The Colour of the Month Challenge is sponsored by Off Mandrel!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen at random, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line at www.off-mandrel.com
The draw will take place at the start of **July** with entries by midnight of the last day of June so make sure you get your entries in to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

The entries should be new work (no dredging the fugly jar or posting old pics) and should use this month's colour in some way.

In honour of the release of 'Maleficent' the colour to use this month is CIM Poison Apple 511487

Good luck!

mel

Do I post here? here is a big hollow with Poison apple as the main green. I hadn't actually used this colour before, so glad to give it a swirl!

Poison apple hollow by laughinglass2006, on Flickr
Laughinglass Lampwork Beads

Trudi

before I forget to  post ..... guess which one is poison apple..

Love handmade x by Glittering Prize - Trudi, on Flickr

cbeadies

I can't decide whether or not I like this colour! It's a vibrant shade but seems to rather overpower other colours.

I made a few dotties and spacers as well. Still need to practise making consistently even spacer beads!

It's  good to have the Challenges back, makes me try colours that I wouldn't normally choose.
:)