Paragon Bluebird price?

Started by Steampunkglass, February 26, 2014, 06:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steampunkglass

I have a paragon bluebird, it's nearly 5 years old, and has been well used. It was great for soft glass bead making, but for boro work I'm finding it's not quite cutting the mustard. I really could do with something with more headroom inside, and able to handle the slightly hotter temperatures. However before I start raiding the piggy bank and checking down the back of the sofa for loose change for something bigger I was wondering if anyone had any ideas how much they are worth now second hand?   ???

kerensky

You could look at completed listings on ebay, it might give you some sort of an idea?  Good luck.

Kerensky

PS, The razor I bought from you is still going strong - hubby loves it.

xx

Steampunkglass

;D ;D ;D ;D That's great, most people I speak to seem to have husbands who've dropped them! ::)  :o :o :o

I honestly hadn't thought of looking at sold listings (I didn't even realise you could do that until I just tried it!) There doesn't seem to be many though, and I don't remember the last time I saw one listed on here, I think the maxi is much more popular

Lynniebeads

Hi I paid £280 second hand nearly two years ago. Think I had a bargain though  ;D
Lynne.

tuffnell glass

Hi Glenn ,
              I would of thought £300-£400 2nd hand , remember a new one is over £650.00 so it would be a bargain , remember it has been used by too so that must be worth another tenner ;D ;D ;D

Cheers ,
Martin
Tuffnell Glass

tuffnellglass@yahoo.co.uk
www.tuffnellglass.com
www.flameoff.co.uk