gallery archive 14

Started by highgardenbeads, December 31, 2013, 09:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mel

Lovely Les, you must have been very busy.
This week picked up some stamen cane that I had pulled too fine for what I wanted, but works ok on these.

turquoise flower on ivory side 1 by laughinglass2006, on Flickr

Blue flower on black side 1 by laughinglass2006, on Flickr

and a close up of my flowers naughty bits, that I am dead proud of  ;D:

black and turquoise floral by laughinglass2006, on Flickr

Laughinglass Lampwork Beads

Pat from Canvey

Trudi

I've been playing with the new Flax from CiM ... was quite excited to get my hands on this one!!

flax (4) by Glittering Prize - Trudi, on Flickr

I've written a short blog on it if you want to see http://glittering-prize.tumblr.com/post/80449671194/i-had-a-delivery-of-some-new-glass-colours-on

Les

There are so many lovely beads in this week's gallery !

I'm trying to get some half decent photo's with a dslr at the moment. I'm almost there, but still need to get the lighting and white balance right.

IMGP2077 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

IMGP2057 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

IMGP2062 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :) x

CindiDee

This has been a work in progress for over a year since we renovated our bathroom but I finally got round to finishing it. There are a few things I'm not happy with but thanks to Julie (Lush) I'm working on losing my perfectionist streak and lightening up a little so on the whole I'm quite pleased with the effect  ;D What do you guys think?

The last photo is just to show it in context so you see the need for so many colours - I've gone a bit daft with the rainbow colours in that room  ;D ;D

Pat from Canvey

I realised I hadn't made a fish for ages so made a very basic one yesterday to try to keep my hand in.

Hotglass28

Here goes, haven't posted a picture for yonks, hopefully it wont be mahoosive!

www.facebook.com/pages/The-Owl-Goes-Hoot/567182803365298
www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheOwlGoesHoot?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Les

I just realised that there's no gallery post for this week ... oopsy ! I guess I might as well post in here then :)

Here's my latest set ... I'm really pleased with these :)

:)

Irene

Watching all the beads on this site really gives inspiration. Those beads, Les, look like candy! Yum!
I'm working on lentils and raking so I tried a combo.... The flowers are too small the centre one could be bigger, so thats for the Next one.
I used the same press on both lentils but the amount of glass was not the same, still they both came out looking like lentils so I Guess the amount of glass isn't so importent as I had imagined.

Carefulkate

My first proper beads xxx ;D

chipperpottery

These are a few of my Barrell beads. Made with silver glass.
url=https://flic.kr/p/mBVeve][/url]

Pat from Canvey

Here are my latest. The first two are Bronwen Heilman type beads,
The rest are shard beads,
I'm just generally having fun using up shards and ends of rods. The parrot bead used up two rods of yellow and is 64mm long so a bit of silliness on my part.

Aruala

ok, I've plucked up the courage to post my most recent slightly wonky beads - I'm disproportionately proud of them as its the first time I had an implosion bead and a fishscale pattern work so well and I managed not to burn the bluestone while encasing it (I just have to ignore the not-quite-roundness of the cylinders and the wonky dimples!)

glass lampwork by laura_pilon, on Flickr

bob proulx

Very nice work everyone.
Kate, great start for you.
I just finished this set using Copper Green and EDP shards.
Bob

Les

This one is a b*gger to photograph :)