I'm looking for......

Started by Batty, December 19, 2013, 03:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batty

Hi all
long. long time since I've been well enough to post let alone make my beloved beads.
Just a quicky, has anyone or can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial to make the flowing.

Love an peace Batty
-x-

Pat from Canvey

Not sure what you mean, Batty. Can you tell us a bit more?

Batty

Sorry Pat,
thank you for replying, I know it may appear rude, posting a question when i haven't been on for soo long, but I have a rheumatic condition, any energy has to be allocated, my whole like is carefully vetted and energy apportioned in order of priority, hope you understand.

oh dear, just tried to read my post, it must be the drugs they have me on ???

It's meant to read;
has anyone / or can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial for the following picture, I think their're rose bud's
I've looked and looked on the internet and can't seam to find anything, but then I had been typing in Fushsia flower, Which is clearly wrong, i was sat drinking my coffee this oring and realised my mistake.   ::)

thanks once agin Pat,
Batty

Pat from Canvey

Have a look at http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144992 and see if that's any help. Failing that, try Googling "lampwork rose bud tutorial". It's not rude at all, ask away and hope your energy levels improve over Christmas. I only make a few beads a day as well as I get tired. I just don't do housework or ironing (lifes too short for that)   ;)  ;)  ;)and lots of meals are microwave ones.
If you're thinking of a 3d rose bud, that's a different proposition, usually involving making the petals seperately, keeping them warm and wrapping one by one around the tip of a rod.