Glass sculpturing?

Started by Tonyb, November 07, 2013, 12:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat from Canvey

Sal, can I butt in and ask if you are keeping the shop open during the winter months?

Tonyb

Quote from: helbels on November 08, 2013, 07:09:13 PM
Tony, I'm in Fleet and Marklaird on here is in Camberley (he's on a Hothead).  Mark does little fish and things but I'm afraid I only do beads.

Neither of us might be any good to you at all in terms of what you want to learn,  but just thought I'd say hello anyway as I'm local!  ;D

Thanks Helen. I'm blown away by the help people have offered me on here. thanks everyone.

Tony

www.beadables.co.uk

Redhotsal

Pat, we will be open for most of the time up til Christmas. We are going to close for a few days for a shop refurbish and if it gets really not worth opening then we may close or, at least open for shorter hours. Are you thinking of visiting? Best to check first as we tend to decide a few days in advance.  ;)

Tonyb

Quote from: Redhotsal on November 07, 2013, 04:14:10 PM
Hi Tony,
Yes, it is called lampworking. Bob Martin is a bit of a master at this type of thing. He made a video on how to do it all which you may find really useful. You can buy it from my website:

http://www.redhotsal.co.uk

Can't seem to post a link to the actual page but just choose beadmaking DVDs from the Menu. Bob demos quite a few animals such as Bambis, Badgers, Pigs and so on.

Thanks Sal - just ordered a copy.

www.beadables.co.uk

Redhotsal

Thank you Tony, on its way today. Let us know how you get on with it :)

Moira HFG

Yes, don't forget to post pictures as soon as you have something to show!