Maxine F1.10 error....

Started by anditsinthefish, October 24, 2013, 06:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anditsinthefish

I have had my Maxine on to garage as normal today but every so often she has beeped, displayed f1.10 tech on the display and then carried on...  I'm worried I have knocked the thermostat out when I moved her. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance :)
Sarah xx
Website. Blog. Flickr.

helbels

Can't help, but Lee at Kilncare will know - give him a ring in the morning x

Lee - Kilncare

Hi my friend, the numbers being displayed are the software version code and they only display when the KCR1 powers up. At the same time the controller beeps.
It sounds to me like the controller is loosing its power for a second, restarting so intitialising the code and the beep.
The controller has a mechanism in it that allows it to carry on with the program if there is a power cut which is exactly what is happening.

So, the question is, does you MAXI plug into the KCR1 or does the KCR1 plug into the back of the MAXI.
If it is the later, is the KCR1 plugged into the MAXI properly and is the clamp on the plug ans socket secured??

Open up the KCR1, are all the crimps nicely secured?

If they are then take a look at the plug top on the KCR1 or MAXI that goes to the wall and iff all looks good there then it may be your supply.....of course it may be the KCR1 playing silly buggars but we have not had this fault before.

TWITTER @kilncare
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST ON US.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoke-On-Trent-United-Kingdom/Kilncare-Ltd/238801689732

anditsinthefish

Thanks Lee! That makes sense as she has been in my car boot for a few days :S I will have a look at the weekend. It seems to have annealed without any problems last night anyway :)
Sarah xx
Website. Blog. Flickr.