Bead Reamers?

Started by anditsinthefish, February 22, 2013, 06:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anditsinthefish

I have the blue diamond bead reamer that I bought from Tuffnell when I bought my kit back in October, I'm finding that it its not giving me the best finish but it could be needed new sander things.

What does everyone's else use? Is it worth investing in an electric one or does anyone have any tips on getting the best finish? Thank you x'
Sarah xx
Website. Blog. Flickr.

Rascal

Hi, I've brought one of their pink electric ones after my dremel broke and got to say I've found theirs stacks better than the dremel. My beads are coming out really clean. Would definitely recommend their pink one.

Lyn G

I used for my original blue bead reamer for several months before I decided to buy a cheap electric one.  It is fantastic.....and is still going strong several years later.  You will not regret it....it uses so much less effort....and it actually makes reaming beads fun!   :D

Nick

Corinne Lacy

I'm another one in favour of the pink electric reamer from Tuffnells. It is soooooo quick, I just put the edge of the bit under water to clean the bead, done in a jiffy and really clean. Not a cheap option but worth every penny in time saved!

Corinne x