Still haven't managed to get back to the torch so...

Started by Madam Steph, January 27, 2013, 05:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Steph

....I've kept myself busy this week with a another project from Beautiful Beaded Ropes by Jill Wiseman.

DSCF1081 by Madam Steph, on Flickr

I thought it would look kinda nice in a bridal sort of version. It's made with size 15/0 beads, which would send you blind without a trusty daylight lamp :P

Linda

Blue Box Studio

Wow, that's gorgeous.  I love the knotty bit at the front :)
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

nuttybeader

That is beautiful.  Love the colour. 15's send me blind 11 is my minimum size and even that is getting problematic.  Your patience is amazing.

Madam Steph

Thanks, everyone.
It was really interesting to make.
Sue..the knots consist of two beaded rings with the two pearly ropes interlaced between them.
The even more interesting things in the project were the two beaded beadcaps. They really set the ends off.

Linda x

silkworm

That is really lovely, I do like the fact it is all seedies. I would have been cross eyed before I finished.
Mary

justjules

that's lovely Linda, the knot & bead caps are really effective. I love working with 15's too & would be lost without my daylight lamp

:)

flowerjasper

nuttybeader

Wow did not realise that the beadcaps were beads from my first look thought they were silver.

GaysieMay

www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

nete

Linda that's lovely. I got sidetracked loading up my new website shop so I didn't get my finished yet. Mine were Kumihimo though. (Probably won't get finished now the snow has thawed ::))
Nete

Margram

Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

Ant

Wow, that necklace is rather special!  I love it! x

JaySpangles

Worth considering getting re married to wear it.  (not sure what DH would say though)