Torch Mounted Marvers

Started by anditsinthefish, January 07, 2013, 06:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anditsinthefish

I have recently upgraded to a duel fuel torch, I'm looking to order a Torch Mounted Marver as my HH wont fit. Which one on the tuffnells website do I want, http://www.tuffnellglass.com/contents/en-uk/d89.html, I have a Nortel Minor burner :)

Thanks xx
Sarah xx
Website. Blog. Flickr.

helbels

Hiya, you want the Minor Torch Graphite Marver.

Hth.

spexy

You want the minor torch mounted marver 6th one down. £22.50

Rosenquartz

You want a Griffin L-shaped Marver - which gives two surfaces that are great for getting even barrels and cones. See my old workstation photos here http://www.frit-happens.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=13371.0  Unfortunately I can't find a UK seller for you quickly.
Rosenquartz

anditsinthefish

Thanks guys! I have just put in my order to Tuffnells.... another £120 :O oh well :P

oooo that does look nice Rosenquartz! Never mind, it can be added to my wishlist when I get a proper studio :) xx
Sarah xx
Website. Blog. Flickr.

the lady with the lamp

Hi,ive got a minor now and i was on a hothead before,my partner just gave the HH marver a few tweeks and it now fits my nortel now ,not been a problem i use it all the time,i can ask him exactley what he did when hes home if you want,its silly to spend money if you dont need to , Parin.

anditsinthefish

Quote from: the lady with the lamp on January 08, 2013, 07:36:41 PM
Hi,ive got a minor now and i was on a hothead before,my partner just gave the HH marver a few tweeks and it now fits my nortel now ,not been a problem i use it all the time,i can ask him exactley what he did when hes home if you want,its silly to spend money if you dont need to , Parin.

Aw thanks Parin, I have ordered one now. I have to keep my hot head one as I'm doing a demo with the first years and I don't want them using my paddles :P
Sarah xx
Website. Blog. Flickr.