A teeny foray into fusing

Started by Kaz, November 30, 2012, 12:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

When I was down at Julie's recently we played around with fusing some millefiore and some pieces of glass and then we made some chunky murrini which seemed to fuse (firepolish) quite well into mini cabs for earrings. Here are some of mine! I love the ones that topple over and look more like beetles!

IMG_0075 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Madam Steph

helbels

sparrow

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

julieHB

Genius! :) And such a clever way of adding decoration to tiny, tiny cabs!!
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Lush!

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

MyPrecious

Kathy

My website

Shirley

Just seen them on FB and they are very cute. You did have me wondering how you'd managed to lampwork them onto the posts though :D
Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

Purplicious

I've seen these in real life and am lucky enough to have a pair :) - they are such fun!

Kathy

jammie

SilverGems89

Now those are VERY nice! Any chance of you lovely ladies telling us the schedule you used to fuse them? Pretty please??

mizgeorge

Lynnybobs

Lynnybobs
----x----

Lush!

Quote from: SilverGems89 on November 30, 2012, 04:53:49 PM
Now those are VERY nice! Any chance of you lovely ladies telling us the schedule you used to fuse them? Pretty please??

We're actually thinking of writing a tutorial - we have a couple of other ideas to go with these  ;)

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

SilverGems89

Quote from: Lush! on November 30, 2012, 05:26:34 PM
Quote from: SilverGems89 on November 30, 2012, 04:53:49 PM

We're actually thinking of writing a tutorial - we have a couple of other ideas to go with these  ;)

Write faster  ;) ;D