Battery Bead Reamer

Started by Beansprout, June 16, 2012, 03:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beansprout

MadelineBunyan

tuffnells do those...but they don't have the replacement bits for when they wear out

have just looked and they dont seem to have them at the moment, they were about 8 or 9 quid, they may get them again. you'd have to ask.

I got a really good one at aldi or lidl a while back for about 15 quid with loads of bits and it had adjustable collet things too so all sizes fit. oh and its rechargable, has a little dock thing that plugs in. its meant for all types of hobby craft type things, so it comes with mini burrs and grinders and such like, I bought a pack of diamond reamer bits and use those with it.

they probably wont have that exact one again, but its worth looking out for their offers (do they keep them on the website? email maybe?) for similar type things. I found it cause someone posted here about it.

chipperpottery

Tried only on Thursday for one at Tuffnells but they haven't got any.

Beansprout

Yea I checked Tuffies yesterday. I could have a look in hobbycraft? That one from america doesn't seem like a bad price but I would like it within the week rather than in 3 xD

flame n fuse

If you just want to clean your beads and are saving the pennies, you don't need one! just use an appropriate size mandrel dipped in grit from mango beads.