Silly Fusing Questions! Help!

Started by Melty, May 29, 2012, 11:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melty

Thanks Pete - I cancelled the bandsaw in the end ... think I'll be saving up for the taurus instead eventually.
Bertie

Warm Glass UK

Hi Melty
We are based in Bristol so not a million miles away from you in Devon and have a Taurus ringsaw, tile cutter, sandblaster, band saw etc all available to demonstrate in our coldworking room if it helps you make your decision. It sounds like you've already bought from Pearsons (great company) and hope they have given you a good loyalty discount as a result of such a big spend in one go! ;)

Call in Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30 if you need any demos.

Pat from Canvey

Thanks for the compliment Pete.

Moreton

You are very welcome Pat as I know that your artistic side is far superior to some on here including me.  :-*
Pete

Melty

Can I see some of your work Pat?

Thanks Warm Glass - I had my eye on your stuff as well for a while - I'm actually moving up to Nottingham in the next few weeks, but Bristol is still day tripable away from there.
Bertie

flame n fuse

I have a ring saw, but am a bit disappointed that I don't get very precise cutting with it. Two reasons - one is that when cutting along a line, the glass sometimes breaks a little to one side of the line, the other reason is that the plastic guides are not sufficiently rigid or flat to be precise. So I wouldn't rush to buy one and it would be good if you had the chance to try one out first.