Gems In Bloom Wild about Flowers - Pre-order

Started by gemsinbloom, April 20, 2012, 12:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemsinbloom

I am now accepting pre-orders for my floral tutorial. This will allow me to focus full time on this project and give you the opportunity to save five dollars. Pre-order price is $23. Full price is $28 once the tutorial is completed. Completion date is anticipated on or before May12th. This is a huge project and you will not be dissapointed. I have already written 38 pages. Once it is completed, you will receive an email with the tutorial in digital form, thank you!

Jacqueline
Gems In Bloom

Tutorial includes:

A little history on how I came to creating these beads. Many pages of bead recipes. There are two beads per page listing the bead shape, vine cane recipe and floral cane recipes. Enough eye candy to last you many moons!

1. Step by step, with text and clear photographs showing you how I create my vine canes.

2. Step by step with text and clear photographs showing you how I create my floral canes.

3. How I create the base beads for the florals with different presses, photographs and text instruction.

4. How I create both the raised and pressed floral beads. I will invite you to look at lampworking through different eyes. If you can count, you can create these flowers.

5. How to create the leaves.

6. How to create the lovely little rosebuds.

7. You will learn the recipe for the floral canes and how to apply the petals for the type of flowers shown in the second picture of this sale.

8. With the purchase of my tutorial you will have full rights to create as many beads using my tutorial , either for sale or your own personal use.

The tutorial is now at 38 pages. I have no idea what the finished size will be yet.
[image][/image]

gemsinbloom

Sorry I just realized I do not have a signature here for my Etsy store, address:

www.etsy.com/shop/gemsinbloom
[image][/image]

Enchanted Cobwebs

Ooh, just in time for my birthday. off to order will tell hubby what he bought me later!
Now I can play all day as I retired from the 'proper' job....
http://www.enchantedcobwebs.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedCobwebs

gemsinbloom

[image][/image]

gemsinbloom

The tutorial is finished two weeks early:) All tutorials that were pre ordered were emailed yesterday. If you do not receive yours, please shoot me off an email to gemsinbloom@shaw.ca with your Etsy ID, thank you!

Jacqueline
Gems In Bloom
www.etsy.com/shop/gemsinbloom
www.gemsinbloom.com
[image][/image]

JKC

It's lovely!, I read mine at 530 this morning.