Anise White ........Thank you Sally Carver!

Started by Jennie Lamb, April 19, 2012, 01:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennie Lamb

I was asking a B&W question the other day and Sal came up with an interesting thought on my Soft White glass, Bearing in mind what she had told me I spent yesterday having a play in the studio and have written a little blog about what happened you can find it here : www.raspberryrings.blogspot.com

But here are a couple of the beads that popped out of the kiln this morning!

Thank you Sal.......I am dead chuffed with where this experimenting is taking me  :D :D :D

suzielaws

Wow great beads and your blog is fab, love the doggy pic at the end.

Jennie Lamb

Thanks Suzie,  that is my Lakeland Terrier Milly....she signs off all my blogs!!  And she has her own facebook to!

GaysieMay

They are so pretty Jennie, love your blog too!  :)
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Hazel

I love your blog Jennie, and those experiments you are doing are looking fab!
Hazel

Redhotsal

Wow Jennie,
You've been busy! Those beads are bloomin' gorgeous! So......are you going to return the "Soft White" to the supplier? ;)

Jennie Lamb

Thanks for all your lovely comments and Thank you so much Sally for that tip and the link.....I just thought I would melt whilst I still was thinking about it and have a play and NO!!!!!!!!!  I think I will be keeping it now!!  ;D ;D ;D 

The Tartan Trout

Ilona

Wow, what a great read and what fantastic results :)

Dee Dee

firedinglass

www.facebook.com/firedinglass
http://www.etsy.com/shop/firedinglass
Lisa

Lotti

Brilliant Jennie, it does do fab things.  Must get mine out again, I haven't used it for a while! Looking forward to more photos!  ;D

Ness

Wow - they are wonderful!  I think I have rod somewhere.  All I've done so far is pick it up and put it back down again. 
Thanks for the inspiration!  :)

noora

Beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing how you incorporate this into your swirl beads :)